sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2008

Distance doesn't mean nothing!

"The distance is not able to make me forget you,
not even for a minute."
This post is about one person who conquered my heart in a few years! Brow, you know how much I miss our midnight' chats don't ya?! I've met you so long time ago. I guess 2 or 3 years ago, isn't it? Whatever... We've met each other in a relationship progam for people who speaks English. In the begining I was really excited about the fact I'd have a new friend to pratice my English and it would also be good to have a friend from another state. And then we started meeting each other better and better as long as the time was passing. We buit a great history together, involving happy parts and sad too. It was kind of funny too, cause we both imagined things completely wrong about ourselves. And I'll never forget that chat by msn, that one when I told you everything 'bout me and I was so scared 'bout what would you think. I said:

-Please, promise me you'll not change our friendship.
You said:
-Sorry brow, but it certainly will change.
I said:
-Come on, don't do this to me!
You said:
-It will change for a better level, cause I am too!

Rsrsrsrs. Do you remember? I felt so great this day. I felt like at that time I had found the one I was looking for too much time! Today we are... let me see how I can tell all these people... We are friends, lovers, brothers and partners.
You know, I was just thinking 'bout the fact we don't really have A MUSIC. That one that when we listen to we think immediataly 'bout each other. But there's a song that reminds me of you:
"I don't even know you
But all I do is thinking 'bout your face!
I don't wanna call you
But I wish I had your number, just in case
And I never thought somebody
Could shake me like you can
Somethings weren't designed to understand
Somethings I'll never understand."
(Understand __ Mel C)
It's perfect cause I don't really know your face, but I keep imagining how pretty it is! I am waiting the moment to tell you face to face that I love you! At this moment I'm passing for the worst situation of my life, and as I told you before, I'm just holding on it cause I know it's gonna be good to see you one day! Your help is totaly necessary for me now and I thank you for everything.
"I wanna spend the night with you
Come with me tonight
We can make the night
Last forever..."
Rê, Love ya so much!

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

uhuuu revelations! =X
que sejam felizes!=D
[i][eu entendi tudoo *-* auhsuhashas][/i]
bjaoo

Renato Silva disse...

Hey brother,
I've got just one thing to say...

You made me cry!

What a perfect story! Sounds like a perfect relationship. I'd like to live such a romantic tale. Maybe one day I'll fall in love the way you two did ^^

I'll tell you what, If I was that person, I would let everything behind and head to Maranhao just to have a chance to look at your face and say: I've waited so long for this moment and I'll show you how heaven looks like ^^

k _ _ _ _ _ !!!

Ryan Zamperlini disse...

"Vai mudar para melhor, porque eu tambem sou"
Uma grande revelação assim em pleno blog!

Confesso que achei fodaaaaa!
Muito legal mesmo...


=D