sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2010

I wanna run away from my mind



I don't even know a good reason to be writing this. (IF there is one.) Even being around people I care about and even knowing they care about me I kinda feel lonely. Isn't that weird?! I've been wondering for a long time what I was gonna do when I arrived here again. And it's been almost a month and I still don't know the answer. Maybe I'm being selfish, but everything just seem not to make sense anymore. My old friends, the ones I've been together since childhood turned out to be distant from me and we live only 10 minutes away from each other. The ones I care most about seem not to be satisfied with what I've became. I'm so confused with it all. The missing feeling just can't go away. I push myself hard to be what I used to be, but it's not working. I'm losing them, people that I love. And for no reason. Or at least none that I have found out. What's wrong about thinking of the future? What's wrong about dreaming? I really wanna build a new life away from here, but there's nothing I can do to make them understand why. They don't see that I'm just not as happy as I used to be HERE. And again I might be being selfish, but isn't that what was suppose to happen? Shouldn't we think more about what WE want? Shouldn't WE try be happy? I can't please each and everyone... Whatever I do is like I was hurting them. Whatever I say is like being unkind. What should I choose? Is it a matter of choosing or not to? I'm getting even more confused every day. I wish mum and dad were here to say everything is gonna be fine. You see? How can I feel more self-confident with two people that had NOTHING to do with my life 6 months ago than with two other people that have raised me pretty much the whole life? Is that wrong? Feeling better to talk to host parents than real parents? Do I even mean the same for them? Oh my God, I'm getting crazy on thoughts right now. I need a break. From here, from there, from myself. From my mind. Gotta find me out before I go crazy completely.

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

hmm..saiba que nao é difícil só pra ti. pra nós,ou melhor,pra mim é difícil entender como pessoas que nao tinham nada a ver contigo a pouco tempo atrás parecem[ou se tornaram realmente] mais importantes/presentes na tua vida. tá,essa pode ser uma ideia egoísta,assim como a tua, mas é a minha visão de td isso. não tem nada de errado em pensar no futuro,mas nao levar em conta o sentimento de quem ta perto[e que tbm ta confuso com td isso]não é a soluçao. essa situação toda e muito nova pra todo mundo:tu passaste mto tempo lá,te acostumaste com as pessoas e ambientes assim como quem ficou se acostumou a uma rotina diferente. entao, eu penso que tu deverias esperar mais um pouco e ter mais segurança em afirmar oq tu sentes pelas pessoas que estão proximas a ti. não vou generalizar,vou falar por mim: se for realmente isso,se tu nao te sentires mais completo e feliz aqui, eu vou entender e apoiar a tua decisão independente de qual seja. take your time!
eu te amo muito!
beijos, Min.

Renato Silva disse...

Ei brow, em primeiro lugar eu quero te dar os parabens, seu ingles ta foda demais cara!!!
Em segundo lugar eu quero te dizer que eu te entendo. As coisas ficam sim diferentes depois d um tempo lonje. É inevitável! Não há nada de errado em se sentir mais avontade com pessoas que conhece a pouco tempo. Eu confesso que a maioria dos meus amigos sabem mais de mim do que meus pais. E alguns amigos novos sabem coisas q jamais contei pros antigos...
Não esquenta com essas crises!!! Eu tenho elas o tempo todo e ainda nao pirei. Bem, pelo menos acho que nao ahsuahs.

Te cuida brow, lembra que esse ano é o ano de tudo se acertar ;)